Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Restoran Tak Fook

Restoran Tak Fok - the place which my makan gang have decided for our next makan place. Frankly speaking I'm have never heard of this place till I saw the pics Jenny uploaded to her Facebook...till then, I still don't know how famous is this place. I guess it's due to the location which is in Kepong which I'm not so familiar with...

Me and Jenny were the earliest among the gang and to my surprise it's just 6pm and the place were almost full..OMG! Kam sai lei? I'm starting to think it's the crab realllyy that delicious? No doubt, you can see there's crab on every table and everyone seems to be enjoying it...

The current promo for the crab is RM20 per kg, which I consider reasonable...While for the Salted Egg Crab, it will cost more at RM22 per kg, guess it's because of the salted egg which is not cheap...And there seems to be some hidden T&C applied to eat this cheap crab, hehehe...I think they are quite nasty in doing their business...If you order for 1kg crab, then you need to order for 2 side dish, 2kg crab = 3 side dish and so on...

We have ordered for 3 kg crab which were cooked 3 different style...Well, that also mean we need to order for 4 side dishes...One more thing, I really don't understand why they serve the crab first? We already say that we are going to eat rice, so as per logic, crab should be served last... &^@*#~

Cheesie Crab with lots of gravy, go well with rice or the mantou... I don't know its me or... it tasted a bit like the campbell mushroom soup...

Marmite Crab...

The star of the nite, Salted Egg Crab...I must says this is supper yummy...generous amount of salted egg were cooked together with crab...Did you see that? did you seee? Fall in love after the first bite, I guess this shall be the only reason for me to come back again...

Still remember that I say we need to ordered for 4 more side dishes and here you go...Jiu Pai Tau Fo (Signature's Beancurd) @ RM22 - homemade fried beancurd best eaten together with their chilli dipping sauce, not bad...

Another signature'dish - Coconut Prawn @ RM35

Again, we keep ordering their Signature dish including this Chicken @ RM40. The word Signature really didn't come cheap...There is one more vege which is price @ RM15...

Total bill RM207.50 inclusive 5% service charge(service not good also want to charge), after divided by 8ppl, is still considered reasonable...but what if it's only 2 ppl?

Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood
No. 2-2A, Jalan Desa 1/3,
Desa Aman Puri, Kepong
52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6272 3346

Will I come back? Maybe, but when I start to think that I need to order for 2 more dish (which probably cost more than the crab) just to eat 1 kg crab, sienz already...hope they will abolish this rule soon...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin