Sunday, September 27, 2009

Car J Cafe

I'm sure those working around Masjik Jamek around won't miss out this place and I think it should be here for quite sometime. Because it was already there when I started to work at this area last year...To exact location is it was just right on the opposite road of the Famous Yong Tau Foo and also on the same row as Hong Ngek.

Cute name for a Cafe but let me tell you, this Cafe don't have anything to do with Car...not at all. We actually expect for something different. I mean there were some sort of fusion food, a nice place to hang out and also to treat YL...and I'm such a loser, this place actually served mainly 2 type of food, either Pan Mee/ Yee Mee or the Roasted Meat Rice...hahaha, so sorry YL for that...

Pan Mee which taste normal and not too bad...

Decent looking Char Siew with Roast Chicken...

Roast pork looks nice too...

I try the Roast Duck and I think this should be the breast meat...If you want to have the duck thigh, you need to pay more...

Food here were nothing really to shout about and our rice that day were a bit hard, but please bear in mind that this is office area... this is just another option for where to go for lunch in case you are bored with the few normal places that you go...

Pricing is still considered reasonable...From RM4.50 onwards for a main meal and RM0.50 onwards for drink...And of course, additional will be charged for extra rice/meat/mee

Went home today and saw something extra on the table...Someone eat McD and bought Coca Cola glass...He thought I like it, and men are forever like that, that will never understand woman...I do like to collect Coca-Cola but only Coca Cola can and nothing else.Still remember few years back that dad go and buy those Coca Cola key chain, magnet and clock for me...And of course, my mom is the best, she collect those Olympic Coca Cola can for me last year...Talking bout the difference between Men vs Woman...

1 comment:

D396 said...

so parpai & marfan nex time dun buy anything better!!!!! man is like dat.............. if u dun like dun like lor!!!!!!!!!1

Blog Widget by LinkWithin