Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Last weekend, I finally have the chance to step my foot to Times Square which I seldom go nowadays...And also the long awaited Krispy Kreme doughnuts which I wanted to try for so longgg....I think I'm the last blogger on earth to blog about this...


The display of their doughnuts, Krispy Kreme's variety seems to be less vibrant and not as colourful compared to Big Apple and J Co...

Those were the days where I use to buy dozens of doughnuts...This time, I only bought 3 different type...

Hershey's Dark Chocolate

Chocolate Sprinkle

Almond All Over

And you know what happened? I think its quite funny. Once we stepped in, we were greeted by the cheerful worker there passing the ballons to Jojo and Joey...And later, after we bought the doughnuts, they even give us 2 extra original glazed to the kids and put their Krispy Kreme cap on them...

Does this two kids looks like doing free advertisement for them? Hahaha...


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin