Saturday, October 10, 2009

Subway buy one free one

I have always loved to eat Subway sandwhiches, the main reason I think is because of the ingredient in it is mainly consists of ham which I loved to eat most. Beside that, they have a variety of choices for you to pick.

First they'll ask you whether you would like to have six inch or a foot long
Type of bread: Wheat, Italian, Parmesan Oregano or Harvest Wheat
Then select which Subway you would like to have, there are 12 choices where you can choose from the Classic, Hot Sub, Basics
Toasted or untoasted?
Next, vege to choose - Lettuce, Onion, cucmber, tomato, bell pepper, olives, pickled
Lastly, and the final step is the sauce - mayonnaise, mustard, thousand island, ketchup, chili sauce, bbq, vinegar...

What's more better there's a new outlet opening at Capsquare and also with this Buy one free one promo...

Yipee, my free subway...

I'm having this with a non-beef eater, so just to respect her I have choose the Turkey Ham and breast with ALL the vege and almost all the sauce on the shelves...Yummy!
When I'm lazy to bite that much, I'll choose for the Italian bread...

Wheat bread...

Parmesan Oregano bread...

Spice UP your day with Sub of the day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin