Sunday, October 25, 2009

Teow Chew Stew Duck

Hubby friend brought him here first, and he obviously find the stuff here very suitable for me. Why? I'm always into salty food. Once I have a Teow Chew friend, she told me the food for them is always salty, as I remember when I'm at her house for lunch, even a simple fried egg is full of saltiness...But I'm not Teow Chew. Well, I guess it's the gene inherited by my dad.

This simple yet humble stall is located at corner coffee shop at Restoran Tai Kee, Taman Yulek.One can find it's always packed during lunch time esp weekend with almost every table eating the food from this stall...

Chili sauce, thick black gravy and soup of the day which go well with your rice...

Our plate full of our must-eat list...Hubby's stewed slices of pork. Half fat, half thin which is just nice...Beneath it, was my favourite pork' intensine. Soft yet still crunchy...

Changed to another side, here's is my stewed duck...which is just simply delicious...

Another favourite's salted vege which goes well with the plain white rice...

Still not enough, you can order for the stewed egg and beancurd which is equally nice as well...

As usual, delicious food is always not the healthiest...If mom saw me eating this, she'll definetly says not to eat so much of this stuff...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin