Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fong Lye, Jalan Imbi

Mom and sis give a surprise visit last Sunday when they come to pick up sis' bf from Langkawi. And as usual, mom says she wanna treat me for dinner since I'm not home during my birthday lask month...Erm, where I want to go?At first wanna go to Foong Lye @ The Garden but since it's already 8plus, we straight head to Foong Lye @ Imbi...


For the small one, and also for the big one


First time trying Foong Lye which is a Taiwan Restaurant...This place were packed during dinner time, so next time you can make reservation in advance to avoid waiting...yea, were have waited for nearly half hour. But the food were served to us quite fast after we have placed for the order...

Chinese tea RM15 which is RM3 X 5 pax...It's even more expensive than the rice which RM2.50 per bowl


Okie, after search high and low at the menu, only I found that this outlet does not serve set like the one at Garden...Blek, so we just ordered a few dishes to go with rice...

Two style prawn:- Fried Prawn with Salad Cream & Salt and Pepper Prawn RM45


Stir Fried Beef with Japanese cucumber RM25


Stir Fried Eggplant RM16


Claypot Beancurd RM21


Three Variety of Supreme diced Chicken, cooked together with 3 type of sauce RM36. Must try as this is one of their specialties...


Total damages RM191.40, and of course I rather pay the bill myself. Well, that's the price to pay eating at a high class chinese restaurant...no comment for the food, as the food is absolutely delicious and portion of some were more than enough for us...

Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant
No. 94, Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-21456061
Opening hour:
12pm - 2.30pm(lunch)
6.00pm - 11.00pm (dinner)

2 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

Cool, you been to this restaurant too.. I went to Fong Lye - The Garden, that branch is more on set meal. According to my friend, their branch located at Hartmas is more on a la carte too.. So, when is our next makan outing? :P

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

Yea..this branch no set which make me almost RM200 poorer, hehehe...yet i still wanna try the garden branch one day, for their set of course

Hey, I'm on 2 weeks leave..I'm ok to go makan anytime...gimme a call

Blog Widget by LinkWithin