Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nasi Lemak with Ku Lou Yuk

It's tuesday today, finally I can say I'm almost done with my semi-annual review... reach home quite late today, and am really tired...so this will be a quick and short one...

Call me ulu or whatever...as this gonna be my first time having nasi lemak with ku lou yuk aka sweet and sour pork. Normally we'll eat it during dinner time together with other dishes...but for breakfast, hey this is the first time...For those who still don't know about this nasi lemak stall, it's actually in the Tiong Nam flat morning market...I guess this is the 2 aunties that operates the stall...



Oh my! this is what we are looking for today. A big pot of ku lou yok to to cater to demand of their customer. There another smaller pot which has not mixed with the caramelised sauce yet...


look at my plate of nasi lemak with the crispy ku lou yuk...yummy, and i'm already craving for it now...

ordered another plate of nasi lemak with curry chicken for sharing which taste good as well...

the nasi lemak were so so, but the crispy ku lou yok were superb...as it's thinly sliced and fried, add together with caramelised makes a weird but tasting combination...

interested, go anyday except mon and tue. you should get it from 6.00am onwards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss this a lot!! Auntie.. Pls sell again!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin