Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rui Patisserie

Lately have been reading blogs about this very kawaii bakery "Rui Patisserie". Those write up and pictures of it really make me wanted to go...I'm not familiar with Mt Kiara...nor do hubby, but I trusted his strong sense of direction, we make our way there succesfully...thanks so much, I know he's very tired but still willing to bring me there


Heard that some of the cakes might not be available sometimes, this really make me worried while we are on our way there...lucky us, we didn't up dissapointed...


The princess cake was still there, straight away I tell them I want it...Those cakes looks so cute, don't you agreed?I wanted to buy the white chocolate cheese cake as well, but they insist me to try first, haha...which they really cut some for us to try...superb


The velvets, one of their best seller cupcake which I wanted to try as well but didn't as it's left 3 only...perhaps will buy it next time




From this year onwards, you'll just need 2 candles on your birthday cake...yet they will still know how old are you, hehe


cookies...


How would I stop myself from buying it, Nope, I didn't buy one box...


But 2 boxes, since I didn't buy the velvets, I end up buying the cheesecake instead... Each layer between the princess cake is filled with blueberry...soft, light and not too sweet. For those who likes cheesecake, must try their white chocolate cheesecake, absolutely delicious...while the 2 chocolate muffin, it's free for Jojo and Joey...


While we are there, the lady have give us alot of their biscuits and cakes to try which taste very nice as well...Am now wondering when I'm going back again for their other cakes and also the velvets...

And the reason why I really their cakes, it's light and not overly on the sweet side..I'm not really into sweet thing, thus I think its suits me...but this is definetely not suitable for those with sweet toothed...

Patisserie Rui
G1B, Mt Kiara Meridin
19, Jln Duta Kiara
Kuala Lumpur

3 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

Im not into sweet thing too.. So when you wanna bring me there Mandy?? Argh, you hunt foods a lot without me.. lolz

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

hey, we can go hunt for food at solaris there...after that we come here tapau the cake...ok?

JC @ Jessey said...

Yea.. When when .. haha.. After Japanese buffet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin