Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cakes at La CASA are so deliciousss!

My friends are really good at eating good food. I think they are even better than me sometimes...Remember that I say The Steamboat was a great dining place but not a good one to chat after you finishing your meal? So Cathy suggested that we hop to La Casa which was just a few steps away...According to her, the cakes are super delicious


Here's is definitely better, at least we can chat as this place is quieter...I personally quite like it here.


Since we are still full, we can only have a cuppa of coffee and tea...

And also the not to be missed - their cakes...We ordered 4 different slices for sharing. And oh my god, all of them taste so perfect. The one that make these cakes must have put a lot of effort in it, the cake, the cream, the topping, the flavor - everything was just right...I instantly fall in love with them and now they are on my top list for good cakes...


And with that, I have brought back 3 slices back home for my loves one to try...I wish I can buy all the flavor back home, hehe greedy me...So, if you like cakes, then you must come here and try it out. Prices for each slices of cake vary depends on which one you choose and I'll will definitely back for more!


La Casa
GF-05 The Waterfront @ Desa Parkcity
5 Persiaran Residen
Desa ParkCity
52200, KL
Tel: 03-62808875

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin