Saturday, January 23, 2010

A unforgettable Bak Kut Teh Trip

I admit I'm a copycat because I have simply follow Kevin title for this time makan outing as I think there's no other title which suits this better, hahaha...Well, there's definitely some reasons to say its a unforgettable one but I rather just says the most obvious one. Ehem, which is eating 2 times of Bak Kut Teh at 2 different place in one morning in Klang. Which I guess this shall be one of my unforgettable experience...

1st stop:- Yeoh's Bak Kut Teh which has been around for some time. I remember I have been here few years ago...Just a few minutes drive from the tol and next to Hokkien Association Builing + this gigantic board on the road, I'm sure one can never easily miss it...


A cup of chinese tea to wake you up on sunday morning, erm, can I have a bigger cup pls? hehe...


Yau Char Kuai:- without you like missing something for bak kut teh...


Our pot of goodness have finally come and this is what we are here for...sacrifice of our sunday morning sleep...It's been a while I have not wake up that early to have breakfast...


Pig's stomach pepper soup...geng ar


We'll definitely need some vege to balance back the meat intake...


straw mushroom:- always my favourite adds on for Bak Kut Teh...


I believe none of us would think that within half hour later, we'll have another round of Bak Kut Teh, neither me...


2nd stop:- Teluk Pulai (Claypot) Bak Kut Teh. Lee were here to tapau for his girlfriend. But looking at the crowd here really making us to wonder how good is the Bak Kut Teh...


Without thinking much, we have seated down and ordering a pot to try try...

What else? Chinese tea again la...


This time we have order less since it's only for trying, a portion for 4. Well, it didn't dissapoint us as we found the Bak Kut Teh here alot better. The soup were more thicker and the portion were more generous...even the meat looks more meatier, which I mean you can see there's some fat on the meat.


We have requested to add on pork ribs and this is what we get...the meat were so tender that it just peeled of easily with the fork, yummy and obviously in the end it's just left the bone


After finishing the meal, saw one young guy selling mini egg tart... for me the egg tart looks very beautiful, its almost looks like those fake egg tart key chain selling at the nite market...how could I resist it? Again, it ever disappointed me...as its taste lighter and milker than those normal one... somemore you think everyone can sells egg tart untill got name card?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin