Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy CNY at Cameron Highlands

Being a Malaysian which lives in a warm weather country, I feel that we are still lucky enough that we have Genting Highlands and Cameron Highlands. When I'm younger I prefer to go Genting, but now I would more prefer Cameron for their cool weather and also more relaxing place which I can unwind myself...This year is also the first year that I'm not at my hometown for Chinese New Year but together with my family at Cameron Highlands...


Tea leaves plantation, you are allowed to go in and take picture with it but pls make sure no plucking...or else you need to pay for it...


With this kind of weather, anything that grown here is definitely gonna looks prettier...just look at the orchids farm...



Our stop at Multicrops Market has lead us with more fascinating discovery...





Very strange looking pumpkins... Am really amused with it, wonder how they grew this?


With the season of Chinese New Year, you can see that they have all the nicely decorated plants...






I'm sure you won't be dissapointed with their vegetables as well...juicy white radish


Fatty & plum carrot with the greeny leaves still intact...something rare to see in our normal market, rite?


OMG the leek is so fresh and greeny...


Cauliflower and brocolli...


Crystal corn which is so sweet that you can just eat it raw...


Till then wishing all of you a Happy Chinese New Year. May you and your family have a wonderful and tigerrific New Year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin