Sunday, March 28, 2010

Teow Chew Porridge @ Desa Aman, Cheras

For most of us, porridge is usually consumed when we are not feeling well. As for me, I like to have it once a while. Most probably to clear the digestive system due to eating too much of good food esp those oily stuff...

But plain porridge can be too plain if you are eating it alone. And if you are eating it Teow Chew style, we will usually have something salty and flavourful to accompany with...

DSC08438a

Fu yue(fermented beancurd) taste spicy yet salty and friend salted fish is something usually I'll have for my porridge...but this is my first having a slice of lime together with the salted fish.

DSC08441a

Ham choy (salted vege) were so soft, as it'll melt in your mouth...

DSC08439a

Since I'm with a carnivor today, I have order some meat for him...stewed duck.

DSC08442a

Pork intensine, which is soft and crunchy...

DSC08440a

Stewed pork, which is not too fat...just right

DSC08443a

I'm not sure bout other place, but eating Teow Chew porridge in KL here is definetely not cheap...which I don't understand why. It just some low cost thing anyway. Yea, this is always the common phrase we do say each time we eat this...and we still eating it the next time. And that also explain why this place is still full with patron even it's near to closing time.

Teow Chew Porridge
19, 21-Block C
Jalan Desa Aman 2
Taman Desa Aman, Cheras.
12.00 am - 10.30pm

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin