Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's weekend again! gotta enjoy

It's weekend...The happiest day in the week to be enjoy. Nothing much happened this week, as usual spend times for the family and also children.

Spotted this in the SUN that day. I remember that I have read review bout this place last year. And this year, they have the buffet promo again. Have called them for reservation but it seems that its fully booked for this 2 weeks. Only managed to get a place for the next 3 weeks. Looking foward for it and hope it doesn't dissapoint me.

DSC08659a

Supposed to be joining my coll to Melaka last weekend, but not able to make it. Still, there were souvenier for me. Thanks Joveen for this handmade key chain.

DSC08652a

Hubby were outstation to Thailand and as usual he will get me my favourite Coca Cola can. With the world cup season, you can expect the current can with world cup theme.

DSC08638a

More of them which come in all sizes:- fat, thin, short, tall...

DSC08640a

Also, more of the cute cute tissue for me...

DSC08644a

Do you feel a lil hungry now?

DSC08663a

How bout some dessert?

DSC08664a

I'm really getting hungry now...Gotta go and look for food. Till then, hope you enjoy your weekend too...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin