Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sushi Tei, Tropicana City Mall

Well, I must say I like Sushi Tei and it's now my favourite place for Japanese fast food. Unlike Sushi King or Sakae Sushi, there's is still only one branch in Malaysia despite having other branch in the world. Sushi Tei were originated from Singapore were located at the ground floor of Tropicana City Mall. And it's also because of Michelle, all of us get a chance to dinner here...

DSC08506a

Sashimi salad highly recommended by Michelle. The vegetable were fresh and crunchy and a cup of salad sauce were given to be eaten together. The sauce were yellowish in colour, creamy and almost like the normal salad sauce just that I think it's much more lighter and less fattening. And with the generous chunk of tuna and salmon sashimi, I couldn't resist to steal a few bites from her plate...

DSC08516a

Assorted sushi platter...More combination can be found on their menu

DSC08509a

This is beef roll with enoki mushroom. I like this too, because it's really yummy...The thin beef slices were wrapped with enoki mushroom and grilled with tepanyaki sauce.

DSC08515a

Chicken Katsu the breaded fried chicken...

DSC08514a

Udon...

DSC08507a

Curry chicken katsu don...Japanese curry tend to be not as spicy as our version, but it does smells very good. It's just like eating curry chicken minus the spiciness...

DSC08508a

Overall, we had a very good dinner here and I can't wait to come back for the Sashimi salad.This will be on my top list when I got a chance to go there again.

Sushi Tei

Lot G-16, Ground Floor
Tropicana City Mall
3, Jalan SS20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel:03-7728 4299

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin