Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jing Si Restaurant & Cafe

Jing Si Restaurant & Cafe which in Connaught looks very like a decent vegetarian hut to me. I often seeing it full house whenever I pass by. And the sudden urge to eat healthily had make me wanted to eat here...It was on Sunday noon when we there and surprisingly it empty with us being the only customer.

tintiieda

Looking at this luscious mutton curry rice, I starting to think is eating vegetarian really that healthy? Just put some imagination and this mock mutton can be as tasty as the real one...

DSC08700a

Vegetarian sparerib which is actually made from mushroom root is another of my favourite vegetarian dish, yummy...

DSC08702a

Ordered 8 pieces of stuffed tofu because it's written on their menu is yong tau foo. I thought I will be getting those stuffed brinjal, lady finger or bittergourd...End up it really yong tau foo, haha...really funny...

DSC08703a

I love mushroom and really really like to eat mushroom so this is also one of favourite dish today. It was simply stir fried but the mushroom is really sweet...

DSC08701a

Eating vegetarian once a while can be quite enjoyable...

Jing Si Restaurant & Cafe
No. 146, Jalan Cerdas,
Taman Connaught,
Cheras, 56000 KL.
Tel:03-9102 3010

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin