Friday, July 2, 2010

Taiwan Crispy Fried Chicken

Not long ago, hubby brought me to a foodcourt nearby his office and from there I have discovered a stall selling those taiwanese style fried chicken. At first I thought it was just like those selling at night market. But the business were quite good actually which I decided to give it a try... I think it was a bit special, because it taste abit like KFC...

DSC09019a

Popcorn chicken which taste even better than KFC...

DSC09033a

Guess what is this? This is the thing which somehow got me addicted...It's actually fried tofu cube. Cute? Again, its taste just like KFC, wahahaha...

DSC09018a

Noticed that even their fries are covered with some sort of KFC like powder?

DSC09031a

Bad news is the next few weeks I was there, the stall were no longer there...Am now missing and craving for the fried tofu cube...Anyone have any idea where is the fried chicken stall in Restoran KFL in Batu 9 Cheras has moved to?Please let me know, ok?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin