Thursday, August 19, 2010

Soong Kee Beef Noodle & Low Yau Kee Porridge

Soong Kee located at the corner of Jalan Silang is one of the highly recommended place in KL where you can find a bowl of satisfying beef noodle. Whenever I have a chance to be nearby this place, I'll sure pay it a visit.

DSC09674a

The usual standard bowl of their minced pork noodle...

DSC08726a

Also a bowl of mixed beef soup to accompanied the noodle... and the result is a satisfied stomach

DSC08727a

Not to forget the famous Low Yau Kee Porridge which has been relocated to the space in front of Soong Kee. I thought they have stop selling porridge. Glad that Joveen had brought me here...

I just miss their super silky porridge...Raw fish slice, always my favourite. Just dunk it to the hot porridge and it will cooked instantly...

DSC09339a

What else? You like smooth steamed chicken? Trust me, you'll just can't get enough of this...

DSC08724a

Not to be missed porridge best friend - yaw char kuai

DSC08725a

There are also fried pork's intestines but I don't quite like, abit smelly...

DSC09340a

Soong Kee’s Beef Noodles
3, Jln Silang
Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin