Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bangkok again (part 2)

Took a quick bath and hop on a taxi to Chinatown...
Pheww, lucky that I managed to find this food stall, miss the tom yum & garlic siew yok...

page5a

It rains heavily once we finish up our meal...
All stall were covered so no shopping...
Pass by this cosy coffee shop...

DSC09723

It's so raining and so cold...but I still go for the iced coffee...

DSC09718

The cakes looks delicious too...I couldn't resist to order 2 slices

DSC09720

Nice? One for 80 baht.
If you buy more than 6, then it'll be 35 baht each.
You do the math...

DSC09722a

Hubby introduced my to try these which we bought from 7 Eleven..
Looks ugly but trust me it will get you addicted...

page6a

McD Samurai Pork burger for dinner...i'm lovin'it

DSC09737a

Can't control myself at Naraya...likes their cute ribbons

page11

Our hotel is very near to tesco...
We found this...

DSC09738a

Late nite supper - delicious noodle just right outside of our hotel...

DSC09742a

next post will be on chatuchak weekend market - shopping

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin