Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bangkok again (part 3)

If your hotel is near to BTS like me, you can actually purchase a BTS One-Day Pass. Just pay 120 baht for unlimited ride. Most of the tourist destination and shopping are actually very nearby to BTS.

page12

My second day are mostly spend at Chatuchak Weekend market which is just a 5-minute walk from the Mo Chit station. Well known as the largest market in Bangkok which sells almost anything that you can think of are a heaven for shoppers...

DSC09766a

Colourful flower...

DSC09772a

Pardon me, if you know me well then you must know I'll be eyeing on those cute cute stuff...

DSC09761a
page13
DSC09762a
DSC09763a
DSC09778a
DSC09777a
DSC09775a
DSC09771a
DSC09770a

It's really a hot day, I couldn't resist to buy this cute hand fan. I think it is 20 baht...

DSC09776a

Enough with the shopping, next post will be on food, food and FOOD....

2 comments:

Little-queen said...

Oh god! I wish I could back to Bangkok once again to enjoy my shopping there after reading your post here ;) My last trip to Bangkok wasn't much shopping but sight seeing more :(

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

Hi Little-queen
Yea, Bangkok is definetely worth to be re-visit. Go ahead and hope you may enjoy ur trip more then...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin